I am the principal attorney and founder of Abogada Ashley Immigration. I practice solely immigration law. I speak Spanish. My office is located in the beautiful Carlsbad Village, only miles from where I grew up.
I earned my Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences degree in Psychology, cum laude, from San Diego State University and my Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law. I am licensed to practice law in California.
When I am not in the office, I love being outdoors. You will often find me with my 10 year old dog who still looks like a puppy!
- State Bar of California (No. 279926)
Publications & Speaking Engagements:
- Co-Author, 28th Annual American Immigration Lawyers Association California Chapters Conference, The U Visa Marathon and Hurdles Along the Way: Tips on Overcoming Challenges from the U Certification Stage Through Adjustment of Status.
- Author, American Immigration Lawyers Association, New Members Division, E-News, The Golden Signature: Tips for Getting a U Visa Certification.
- Author, California Western Law Review, Silencing the Voices of Battered Women: How Arizona’s New Anti-Immigration Law ‘SB1070’ Prevents Undocumented Women from Seeking Relief Under the Violence Against Women Act.
- Speaker, Immigration Options for Domestic Violence Survivors, 40 Hour Domestic Violence Training for Social Service Providers, South Bay Community Services (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017).
- Speaker, 2016 Annual American Immigration Lawyers Association Conference on Immigration Law, U Visa Fundamentals (2016).
- Speaker, 28th Annual American Immigration Lawyers Association California Chapters Conference, U Visas (2015).
- Presenter, Know Your Rights, Alliance San Diego, May 2017.
- Free Immigration Consultations, Alliance San Diego, April 2017
- Presenter, Immigration Updates and DACA, California Western Community Law Project, September 2017
- Free Immigration Consultations, California Western Community Law Project, May 2017